We do the hard work for you by searching thousands of mortgage deals for you.
We’re here to help
Providing support and guidance whether you a first time buyer, looking to move home, remortgaging with additional borrowing or just looking to secure another competitive mortgage deal
Bishop & Co Mortgage Services is part of one of the UK's leading award winning mortgage and protection brokers.
Why Bishop & Co Mortgage Services stands out from the rest
• We search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers' circumstances and needs
• We can provide face to face and telephone advice for our customers
• We can offer flexible appointments times
• We pride ourselves on our professional Premier Mortgage Service, which does not stop when the mortgage has completed
• We continue to offer an ongoing service to our customers by advising them on family, home and income protection so that they are covered against the unexpected
• We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected
• We feel that keeping in touch is a good thing to do to ensure our customers are kept abreast of developments in the mortgage world
• We help our customers understand the benefits of paying off their mortgage debt as quickly as possible so they can become financially free to enjoy an early retirement!
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is £499.
Mortgage tools, all in one place
Try our collections of calculators to help through the homebuying journey.
What to bring with you to your mortgage appointment
You should bring any information regarding the kind of property you intend to purchase, as well as documentation of your identification, income, and residence history. While your lender may ask you many questions, be ready with some of your own to make sure you comprehend the procedure completely.
Our borrowing calculator is designed to help you work out how much you borrow, which gets you one step closer to owning your own home.
Simply enter a few key details to get an estimate of how much you could borrow.
Repayments are calculated by the size of your mortgage, the interest rate from your lender, and the term of your contract.
Want to become mortgage ready?
Our Home Buying App is a digital mortgage coach designed to help you save up, plan, and track your home buying journey – whether you’re buying your first home, or fancy a move.